HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
Drop element here!
GIVE AS MUCH
TO YOUR BIKINI
AS YOU DO TO
TOXIC MEN WITH
WHEN CARED FOR PROPERLY, HOEKEY SWIMWEAR WILL LAST FOR YEARS.HERE ARE SOME DOS AND DONTS TIPS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water only
- Hang dry in the shade or inside
- High amounts of chlorine can ruin your swimwear, make sure to wash immediately after use
- Avoid certain tanning oils and self tanners as they can stain or damage your swimwear
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron, or use bleach
- Do not hang your bikini to dry in direct sunlight
- Do not sit on rough surfaces while wearing your bikini as it can cause pulling of the fabric
- Do not wring out swimwear or leave rolled up wet
Stay In Touch
Sign up for exclusive updates, discounts, and promotions!